Wood Shoulder Vise Screw - Standard Kit
Wood Shoulder Vise Screw - Standard Kit - includes:
>>One hard maple wood wagon vise screw
- Total Length approx: 14"
- Hub approx.size: 3-1/2" diameter x 4" long
- Threaded section approx.size: 2-1/2" diameter x 9" long
- Allows for approximately 6" of travel for the vise capacity
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints to fail
>> One hard maple wood nut (Option for Extended or Standard Type Nut)
- Extended Nut Option - Eliminates need to build up Shoulder Vise Arm prior to installation
- Counterbored outside face of tapped hole so the vise can screw in closer to bench top
- Approx.size 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 26"-28" long
- Standard Nut Option - Requires build up of Shoulder Vise Arm prior to installation
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
>> One Brass Connector Plate with steel screw kit
- Brass Plate includes your choice of either our aged "Vintage Finish" or our "Brushed Finish"
>> One Shoulder Bolt and Anchor
- Also includes a slotted shim for proper bench anchor installation
>> One hard maple wood handle - end grain threaded knobs on both ends
- Approx. Size 1" diameter handle x 1-3/4" diameter knobs x 16-3/4" length
- Two hard maple end grain threaded knobs - approx size 1-3/4" x 1-7/8"
- Two rubber O-Rings for use with wood handle and knobs
(Current lead time for Wood Shoulder Vise Kit orders = Typically ships within 4 weeks)
More from this collection