Welcome to our Lake Erie Toolworks Workbench Ideas Page that provides access to many years worth of Customer Workbench and Moxon Vise application ideas that have used a Lake Erie wooden vise product.
You'll be able to access some great ideas by selecting the following links:
How does Workbench Ideas work?
The Workbench Ideas feature is very straightforward. If you've built a workbench and used a Lake Erie wooden vise in its construction, we would ask you to submit some pictures and a brief write up so that we can give other woodworkers great ideas to help them build their own workbench. Also, we've expanded this feature to include demonstrated uses and applications for our Wooden Vise Kits as well as our Moxon Vises as well. So, if you've purchased any Wooden Vise Kit or Moxon Vise from us, and can share some pictures of the vise in use and a brief write up on how you are using the Vise, submit that to us as well.
In return for your workbench or Moxon Idea submission, we will send you a Lake Erie Toolworks logo T-Shirt as a thank you for sharing your idea with woodworkers around the world.
We trust that everyone will enjoy this feature and encourage you to submit your ideas when you have completed your workbench or Moxon Vise efforts.
Workbench Ideas - Rules:
To date, we've had over 5 years worth of workbench ideas representing 60+ benches and Vise applications that have been submitted from customers around the globe.
What are the key benefits here:
- Opportunity to show your tremendous workbench or Vise application to a global audience
- Help generate workbench and Vise application ideas for other woodworkers
- Pick up a Lake Erie Toolworks logo T-Shirt for free
How do you get in the game? Just drop us a line at this email address with the following information:
- Full Name
- Full Mailing Address (City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, Country if International)
- 2 or more pictures of your workbench or Vise application (Please show the vise also - JPEG Images preferred)
- Details regarding your bench or VIse application (Type of bench, wood used, finish, build details, application specifics, etc.)
- Comments (Anything you'd like to share with your global audience)
We will then feature an ongoing series of workbenches and Vise applications from all submissions provided.
So what are you waiting for? Snap some pictures of that masterpiece and send in a little write-up today. It's time to show the world the amazing woodworking that you're capable of.
Note: We will only display your first name and last name initial to provide credit to you for your pictures & information provided as well as to protect your privacy. We may also use your workbench and Vise pictures for product installation, training and promotional purposes.