If you want a pair of robust and ultra fast wooden vises to power your "2X" twin screw workbench workholding, then look no further. The Lake Erie Toolworks "2X" twin screw premium wood vise kit is simply the best and is also the fastest threaded wooden vise there is.
- Our "2X" wood vise screws have a double start thread (which means 2 threads per inch) that provides a 1 turn per inch vise screw movement (1TPI) - therefore, you would turn the handle one complete revolution and the screw will advance or retract 1" (25mm). This is twice as fast as our normal wood vise screw.
Two 2X Full Size Wood Twin Vise Screw Kits: (Used for - Twin Screw Vise Installations)
2X Wood Twin Vise Screw - Kit Premium - includes:
>> Two 2X hard maple wood vise screws
- Double start thread, 1 TPI (2 Threads per inch but 1 turn per inch of movement)
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
- Total Vise Screw Length approx: 23" to 24"
- Hub approx.size: 4" diameter x 4-3/4" long
- Robust threaded section approx. size: 3" diameter x 19" long, 2" next to hub is unthreaded
>> Two 2X hard maple wood nuts
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 5" wide x 8-9" long
>> Two hard maple wood handle - end grain threaded knobs on both ends
- Approx. Size 1" diameter handle x 1-3/4" diameter knobs x 16-3/4" length
- Two hard maple end grain threaded knobs - approx size 1-3/4" x 1-7/8"
- Two rubber O-Rings for use with wood handle and knobs
>>Two external 2X brass garter sets with steel screw kits
- Your choice of either our aged "Vintage Finish" or our "Brushed Finish" garter set
(Note: There are two vise kits included with this specific product.)
(Leadtime : Ships within 2 weeks)