Looking for the perfect tail vise for your workbench workholding needs? Then our Wagon Vise Kit is the perfect answer. Whether you are clamping your projects between bench dogs or the wagon chop or you are actually disassembling a frame on your bench top, this Wagon Vise will do it all.
Wood Wagon Vise Screw - Premium Kit - includes:
>>One hard maple wood wagon vise screw
- Total Length approx: 16"
- Hub approx.size: 3-1/2" diameter x 4" long
- Threaded section approx.size: 2-1/2" diameter x 11" long
- 2 Turns Per Inch vise screw movement
- Allows for approximately 8" of travel for the vise capacity
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
>> One hard maple wood nut (Option for Extended or Standard Type Nut)
- Extended Nut Option - Eliminates need to build up Wagon Vise end cap prior to installation
- Counterbored outside face of tapped hole so the vise can screw in closer to bench top
- Approx.size 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 26"-28" long
- Standard Nut Option - Requires build up of Wagon Vise end cap prior to installation
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
>> One Brass Connector Plate with steel screw kit
- Brass Plate includes your choice of either our aged "Vintage Finish" or our "Brushed Finish"
>> One Shoulder Bolt and Anchor
- Also includes a slotted shim for proper Bench Anchor installation
>> One hard maple wood handle - end grain threaded knobs on both ends
- Approx. Size 1" diameter handle x 1-3/4" diameter knobs x 16-3/4" length
- Two hard maple end grain threaded knobs - approx size 1-3/4" x 1-7/8"
- Two rubber O-Rings for use with wood handle and knobs
>>Wagon vise screw installation package includes:
- 2 Maple Runners - Pre-slotted & counterbored for easy install
- Runners include lag screws and washers
- 2 UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Plastic Sliders - Pre-drilled
- Sliders include stainless steel screw kit
- 4 - Six inch SPAX x 1/2" Lag Bolts
- 2 - Five inch x 1/2" Lag Bolts
(Leadtime: Ships within approximately 3 weeks)