Woodworking Club & Guild Program Content
Welcome to the Lake Erie Toolworks Woodworking Club and Guild Program. This information has been compiled specifically for all Woodworking club & guild members for the following purpose:
- Easily access workbench, vise, work-holding and board clamping related educational content and material to enhance your overall skills
- Extend your new skills and knowledge to the next generation of club and guild members to help keep woodworking alive and well
- Provide comment via a quick survey on the woodworking tools you find useful to assist our new product development efforts
- Enjoy a 10% discount for those interested in our wooden vise & ClampGAUGE Tools as a Thank You for your Program engagement
This Program consists of four parts as follows:
Part 1: Program Video - provides highlights of our company, products and the overall program for your awareness.
Part 2: Tool Survey - Provide comment via a quick online survey on the woodworking tools you find useful to help guide our new product development.
Part 3: Online Coupon Code - Check with your club and guild leadership for your specific discount code information. You can then use this code during the online checkout process for purchasing discounted wooden vises and ClampGAUGE tools from us.
Also note that we offer a totally Risk Free Guarantee where if you are not satisfied with any product purchased from us, just notify us within 30 days of receipt to process a full refund and we'll even pay for return shipping.
Part 4: Educational Content - To enhance your overall skillset specific to workbenches, vises, work-holding and board clamping techniques.
Workbench Related Material
Vise & Work-holding Related Material
- Lake Erie Toolworks Vise Whitepaper & FAQ’s
- Lake Erie Toolworks Vise Installation Instructions & Videos
- Vise Reviews & Testimonials
ClampGAUGE / Board Clamping Tool Information
- ClampGAUGE Instructions, Calculators, Charts & Videos
- ClampGAUGE Tool Awareness Video
- ClampGAUGE Tool Training Video
- ClampGAUGE Tool Reviews & Testimonials
Products available from Lake Erie Toolworks:
- Lake Erie Toolworks Website
- Wooden Vise Screw Kits for Leg, Face and Tail Vises used for Workbench clamping
- 2X Wooden Vise Kits (Fastest threaded vises available at 1 turn per inch of vise movement used for Leg, Face and Tail vise installations)
- Wooden Vise Screw Kits for Wagon and Shoulder Vises used for Workbench clamping
- Fully Wooden Moxon Vises (Portable vises perfect for cutting dovetails and other joinery, available in full size and lite vise configurations)
- ClampGAUGE Products (Ensures perfect panel glue-up clamping pressure is achieved)
Vises featured in woodworking books & workbench instructional DVDs:
- The Workbench Design Book by Christopher Schwarz
- Workbenches from Design & Theory to Construction & Use by Christopher Schwarz
- Build an 18th Century Workbench (Instructional DVD)
- Building the Portable Moravian Workbench with Will Myers (Instructional DVD)
Lake Erie tools used in many well-known woodworking schools including: