If you want a large, robust and ultra fast wooden vise to power your workbench workholding for leg, twin-screw, face or tail vises, then look no further. The "2X" wooden vise is simply the largest and fastest threaded woodworking vise in the world today.
- Our "2X" wood vise screw has a double start thread (which means 2 threads per inch) that provides a 1 turn per inch vise screw movement (1TPI) - therefore, you would turn the handle one complete revolution and the screw will advance or retract 1" (25mm). This is twice as fast as our normal wood vise screw.
2X Wood Vise Screw Kit: (Used for) - Leg Vises - Twin Screw Vises - Face Vises - Tail Vises
2X Wood Vise Screw - Single Kit Standard - includes:
>> One 2X hard maple wood vise screw
- Double start thread, 1 TPI (2 Threads per inch but 1 turn per inch of movement)
- Vise Screw is milled from a solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
- Total Vise Screw Length approx: 23" to 24"
- Hub approx.size: 4" diameter x 4-3/4" long
- Robust threaded section approx. size: 3" diameter x 19" long, 2" next to hub is unthreaded
>> One 2X hard maple wood nut
- Approx.size: 2-3/4" thick x 5" wide x 8-9" long
>> One hard maple wood handle - end grain threaded knobs on both ends
- Approx. Size 1" diameter handle x 1-3/4" diameter knobs x 16-3/4" length
- Two hard maple end grain threaded knobs - approx size 1-3/4" x 1-7/8"
- Two rubber O-Rings for use with wood handle and knobs
(Note: Only one vise is included with this kit as "2X" refers to the name of this product and does not mean that there are two vises included in this kit.)
(Leadtime: Ships within 3 to 4 weeks)